"BUT MARY TREASURED UP ALL THESE THINGS AND PONDERED THEM IN HER HEART." LUKE 2:19

~ things i love with a capital P ~

PERSPECTIVE, pottery barn patio furniture displays, practically all track jackets, putting my hope in Christ alone, photography, pistachio nuts, parenting as a privilege, pairs of cute sunglasses, painful times deepening friendships, pink bubblegum ice cream (by the pint), perseverance, practical jokes, people, people i can trust, plumeria flowers, pearl earrings that were my grandma's, pantene smooth vitality conditioner, plopping clutter into the trash, pigtails all messed up after naptime on my girls, purel hand sanitizer, painting walls with color, pouring into people's lives, plush blankets, prioritizing, polished nails, pharmacies with 24hr drive-thrus, places where palm trees survive winter, packing away my 2009 "calendar", pacific northwest mountains & rivers, pie plates with fluted edges, purpose, puppies named bronson, preferring the word pacing vs. procrastinating, people who love to say i'm sorry more than they love to hear it, pocket-sized butterfingers, phone calls with special friends, piano music, patterned scarves, practicing not to presume things, planting flowers in pots, passion, penne pasta, panda bears reminding me of my love for HK & japan, pillows that are just right, praise & worship freeing people of pride & insecurities, paying for starbucks coffee with gift cards, putting on my running shoes, pomegranate mixed drinks, putting off dishes till company leaves, purses filled with lipgloss, people who can be vulnerable, parties for every occasion, politeness, plane rides to far away places, popcorn that's air-popped, paul marrying stephanie, pedicures, peaceful homes, price tags with a clearance sticker on them, pre-recorded tv watching, poverty prompting compassion, pieces of angel food cake & strawberries for breakfast, peeking in on my girls while they sleep, products from bath-n-body works, packs of trident spearmint gum, people who can laugh & be witty when life gets hard, paper plates in bulk, papa murphys garlic spinach chicken artichoke de-lite pizza, pretending my girls and i wrote 'put your arms around me' by natasha bedingfield for each other & singing/dancing to it each night after work to remind me to put grace & humor in EVERYTHING (towards myself & them) or it will feel like a really long work week, a very short life, and an inevitable amount of colorful language exposure that i couldn't possibly blame all on the playground...............

we're. crazy. about. these. songs.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eden Celebrates her 6th at Grampie & Grammie Luczynski's...

December 9th, 2009
Eden was so surprised when she showed up and saw all of her My Little Ponies and the "duplicate" Party decorations that she knew were at her house...I had loaded all her Pony loot and put in a box on the front porch and my mom snuck over to get it all and decorated the whole house with pony stuff.
This included my OLD original ponies that Eden calls "sad ponies" ??? guess that's a kind hearted way of saying UGLY!

Mommies favorite picture of the night of Eden showing me she is a flying Pony
The amazing pink cake Grammie Beth surprised her with that was Gluten free (for she and my dad) Yum! Can anyone see that nasty snaggle tooth hanging on by a thread...I mean vein..I'm so glad that tooth is gone.

Again; Eden showing me that she is a flying Pony and wanted me to snap away until I got an airborne picture!


She got to sit on the love seat all by herself surrounded by balloons and this is how much she LOVES Curious George and her new Learning to Read set of books.


My mom knows that I have this obsession with blankets not only for myself do I love them...But if you've seen my kids you know I made sure they fell in love with them too. It's all about being a texture snob. So my favorite blanket that I always use with Hallé and has now turned into her favorite, is made out of the same heavenly material as these matching jackets she found for each of them.
They call them their "Blankie Coats" DUH?!


And Ponyville was born! Here is the assembly line unpackaging the Ferris Wheel and carnival stuff for her Ponies. Thank you Mom and Dad.


Hallé, Grammie Beth, Eden, Mommy; CHEESE!
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Nini; there's Trick Candles here too!"

Once she figured it out she brought in the reinforcements!
No burned lips this time...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very good, please open my blog

    ReplyDelete